Friday, August 29, 2008
Mini-update
I heard from H this past weekend :D I guess week 3 is like a preliminary physical (which he passed) but the final is on the 5th week, so next week for H. This week he's off at warrior week and H sounded very excited about it. We basically just talked about missing each other and what I needed to bring for him, etc. I can't wait to see him but am nervous at the same time. I stress over everything so I'm really stressed about the trip out, the trip itself and the return trip. I mean I'll be carting my kid, his stroller, his diaper bag, his car seat and my bag. I've decided to take our big stroller so I can at least shove his diaper bag under it so that's 1 less thing I have to carry. Also it's easier to fold and maneuver than the umbrella stroller. Ugh. I'm trying to be positive and thinking I need to relax as I haven't been on a vacation in over 2 years. I know things may not work out perfectly (as they rarely do) but I don't want to automatically think this is going to be a rough trip. I guess I will see. On my front I got picked for jury duty… Yeah, so I get to go 2 days a week for the next 4 months. I don't like the fact that I will have to serve for so long (actually I kind of loathe the fact that it's for 4 months), but I think this will be an interesting experience and I will get to know some interesting people. It will break up the monotony in my life. I guess that's it. Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment