Since my last entry not much has happened. The kidlet and I went to San Antonio for Johnn's graduation. I was so proud! He made honor flight and was voted outstanding airman by his flight :) Now he is in tech school at Kessler. I guess instuctors for his job are in short supply so he's there doing nothing for the next 3 weeks or so. That pisses me off. Hello?! He could be home with me and our son while they make the necessary arrangement. Ugh, whatev. That's about it as far as hubby goes. I'm having issues at work. I HATE my employer. It is seriously run by people with the IQ of a rock. I've decided the job search will start ASAP. My boss' boss gave his notice last week because he found another job. When I see managers jumping ship, it's apparant I should probably follow. So keep things crossed that I can find something that I am qualified to do, that I'll enjoy and that will pay me well.
Also a little entertainment on this slow Thursday. If you were a Palin, what would your name be? Wonder no more. My name would be Still Hardrock. What would yours be?
http://politsk.blogspot.com/2008/09/sarah_13.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment