Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Update!
So here it is the 4th week of no hubby :( I got a letter from him telling be all about what had happened so far. So I will update you all as well. Basically zero week was hell and it sucked. He also "failed" his physical assessment, but in his letter he told me he did like 26 of 50 sit up's, etc. In my opinion he did the median amount of the each exercise. I also got a call last Sunday (the 10th) and I was SO happy! He sounded so much better than the first call and he told me how excited he was because he was allowed to have some candy during this call/ break. He also told me he likes his TI that he's "cool" and how he's going to have to do more push-ups and such than other trainees in his flight since he did "poorly" on the physical. Again I think he didn't do to bad. But whatev, my opinion doesn't count. I know he'll know by the end of this week if he passes the final physical then it's "warrior week", which I am sure H is excited about. It sounds like that is right up his alley :) I'm sure I will get a letter from him telling me how cool it was. So basically I'm just waiting for everything to be finalized (knowing H's grad date, etc) so I can book my stuff to go there. I'm hoping someone from his family will be able to go to. Unfortunately his mom can't go :( But his grandma might! I know it will mean a lot to H if his family is there (besides me and the baby of course). So we will see and I'll keep everyone updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment