It's been over a week now that H has been gone. I miss him a lot. I am really shocked at how immediate my missing him was. I thought I'd at least have a few days where I'd enjoy hogging the bed to myself but I didn't. I did get to talk to him briefly on Sunday (at 4:30 am my time) so he could give me his address. I could tell in his voice he 1. missed the baby and I and 2. was probably thinking WTH did I get myself into! I read an article about basic training. I felt like a bad person because I laughed. The article is written in a comical way, but I know H is actually going through this so I feel bad that I found it funny :\ So if you have time read all 4 parts (under more on this feature section). Part 1 is basically the "what you'll need" but 2-4 go over what an air force trainee will go through. I found the parts that described a T.I's "favorite games" to be funny, again until I remembered my hubby is actually having to "play" these "games". Yikes! I posted the link below. Any who that's all for now :)
http://tinyurl.com/chlpx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment