Monday, July 28, 2008

So ronery!

H leaves tomorrow for 6 1/2 long weeks away in rainy, humid Texas… Technically last night was our last night together since tonight he will be staying at a hotel then tomorrow at about 4am he will be up and off to MPPS (or what ever the acronym is!) then off to the airport. It sucks since I really didn't get any alone time with the hubby. Yes I get he wants to see his friends and vice-versa, but I will miss him the most! I wanted just a few hours to just be together :( Waa! I'm trying to be positive. I mean I *might* get to see him when he graduates Basic, but of course this all depends on our $ situation. Whether we fly or drive, it will be expensive, especially after you factor in hotel costs. Boo. Also H doesn't get leave after Basic, so basically Aidan and I only get to see him for the weekend because he has to report for his tech school on Monday. Then his training lasts about 5 months. I hope we get a place we want for his station…and that our condo sells ASAP! Since we can't put it up for sale until June of this upcoming year, then I have to wait until someone buys it. Ugh. That could be a LONG time away from H. Well just hope for the best for us please! TIA.

No comments: