
To blog. But yeah, that doesn't always happen. Well not much is new. Aidan will be 1 in a few weeks. Johnn will be leaving in a few weeks and I'm still dealing with crap from my accident. The HOA lady is a bitch! I seriously don't know what her issue is, but people like her need to have their ass kicked by karma. She is meanest person I have ever come in contact with. But I digress. I really shouldn't be stressing as much as I am, but I can't help it. It just seems like everything happens at once and it sucks. Ugh… Hopefully everything will work out and I can finally have my BP return to normal! So please keep us in your thought and prayers that the accident/HOA crap gets resolved with me having to shell out $$ and that H gets through Basic with ease and that I'm able to handle it all on my own. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment