I really can't believe how big he's getting, he will be 8 months old next week. The other day I was looking back at pictures of him and can't believe how little he used to be. He was so long and thin! Not the case now. He's still tall but he's become a little butterball! He's also getting quite the personality. He reminds me of my little sister. Aidan is actually pretty quiet...When he's not playing that is. He loves to growl and have you growl back at him and he absolutely LOVES monkeys! We went to the zoo a few weekends ago and went to the gift shop for a souvenir. As soon as he saw the stuffed monkeys and he gave his big toothy grin! So he got a monkey. I think my favorite thing is when he smiles. He opens his mouth really wide to revealing his teeth and his chubby checks push up to make his eyes squinty. He's freaking adorable if I do say so myself! I'll have to post a picture when I get a chance.
Aidan's newest skill is scooting. He's still working on crawling. But he'll scoot over to our coffee table and try to stand up. He usually can get to his knees before I move him away to safe toys. I swear that boy is already trying to give me a heart attack! Before I know it he'll be leaping off of furniture! Now those will be entertaining posts! I just can't believe my little boy is growing up. I'll have to give him an extra squeeze when I see him after work today so in a few months when he's running around I can remind myself he was little once. I miss my baby :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment